- Also widely known as Variable Information Printing (VIP)
- Converts data from spreadsheet documents into information presented on printed artwork. This allows specific elements (text/images) within an artwork to be changed during a print run
- Suitable for artwork that require running numbers, serial numbers, unique codes, personalisation, etc.
- Commonly used for marathon bibs, event wristbands, certificates, vouchers, product labels, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- The default turnaround time for delivering the artwork is 8 working hours.
- The prices displayed do not include printing. For printing needs, please refer to Print By Phone instead.
- All artwork will be done in vector format and sent as a PDF file. If you would like us to send your artwork to you in other file formats, kindly request it in the instructions field.
- The default colour profile of the file will be in CMYK unless otherwise stated.
- Please specify any fonts or colours that you wish to be used. If there are no specifications, the closest font/colour will be used instead.
- Any complaints or disputes should be made within 7 days of receiving the artwork.
- Our Ninjas reserve the right to decline an order at their own discretion if the instructions given are too vague or if an order is too complicated.